Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break Begins!!

Spring Break has finally arrived and I could not be more thrilled!  These first two days have just been wonderful and I have really enjoyed being on break and home.  Next week might be a bit different since I've opted to work the entire week, but still it will be nice to not teach and simply be doing tech work and softball coaching!

On our first day of break, I was able to sleep in and enjoy the day alone because the kids had their Easter party at school.  After school, I picked them up and we headed out for dinner and then to see "How to Train Your Dragon" and it was awesome!  Both Nicholas and Addison really enjoyed the movie and can't wait for the DVD release.  From a parent standpoint, I really enjoyed it, as well.  It was entertaining, had great animation and a really great story.  I have to say we did NOT see the 3-D version and I am very glad that we didn't!

Today, the kids and I all slept in a bit and then dressed and headed outside for part of the morning.  We had some snacks and then did some driveway drawings and blew some bubbles.  After all of that excitement, we walked down to the gym where I was able to take some time to workout and Nicholas and Addison were able to play in the play place there!!  After the gym we took full advantage of their awesome outdoor playground for a little bit and then walked home.  I am confident that I sufficiently tired out both kids and I can only say that because I listened to them whine their way through Shop-Rite for an hour this evening!!

Tomorrow we're heading out for a train ride with Easter Bunny (stay tuned to see if Addison kicks the crap out him) and then over to grandma and pop-pop's for some egg dyeing!!  Spring Break is moving along quite nicely and we are prepared to enjoy it to its fullest!!

These are just a few shots from outside this morning....





A certain someone was quite anti camera today and that's why there are so few pictures of HIM!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com