Sunday, March 14, 2010

Searching For Sun

We've been inundated with rain this weekend and while a rainy weekend is sometimes really nice and enjoyable, sometimes it leaves us hoping and searching for sun!
Yesterday I took the kids to have their Easter photos taken and they came out adorable!  I'll have to scan a few shots to share.  We enjoyed some lunch out and then came home and relaxed for the rest of the afternoon and evening!
Today, after I attended a Brunch Banquet celebrating the Basketball team I met Pat and the kids at Grandma and Pop-pop's.  The kids and I stayed for dinner and had a lot of fun playing and making a magic wand just for our princess, Addie!
These are just some random shots from the day.  I've been trying out my new camera and I'm finding that each time I take it out I learn something new and the shots get a little bit better!!






0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com