Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Fun and First Tooth

We had a perfect Fall day today, even though it felt more like early Spring than mid-Fall!
After a morning of swimming lessons, the gym, the playground and delicious bagels, the kids and I headed down to Grandma and Pop-pop's for the evening. We spent a good part of the afternoon outside playing and watching the kids ride bikes.
Also part of our weekend was a HUGE milestone for Nicholas- He lost his FIRST tooth! I couldn't believe it when I saw it and I was afraid he would be freaked out so I wanted to wait until we got home from the store, yesterday, to talk with him about it. I was so wrong!! He knew all along he had lost it! He informed me and Pat that his tooth came out while he was eating a bagel yesterday and he put the tooth on the floor - OF THE CAR- for safe keeping. Needless to say, the tooth is gone but the tooth fairy did make an appearance last night and Nicholas has been showing off his tooth fairy loot and empty spot in his mouth all day long!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! How did he get to be so BIG so Fast?!?!?!

Megan and George said...

This was so funny to read. I agree with him... I like to put my things on the floor too (just ask George)! Never a tooth, but hey, interesting concept.

 
template by suckmylolly.com