Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today, Pat and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary!
Six years ago today we had the most wonderful wedding and party to follow!
Today, we celebrated with drinks and dinner out at a lovely restaurant on the water in Hoboken- sans our children. (Even though they are the best product of our wedded bliss!!)

We went to The Quays in Hoboken for drinks and some delicious dinner. Beforehand, we walked along the water (right in front of the restaurant), took some pictures and enjoyed the gorgeous weather and "alone" time. Pat bought me a beautiful ring from Tiffany's that is has the words "I love you" inscribed around the band. It's really quite pretty and I'm already hesitant to take it off my hand!!

After dinner we walked a bit more and then drove through Hoboken and headed to Madison for a nightcap. And then we went an picked up Nicholas and Addison who were hanging out with grandma for the night!! Addie was fast asleep but Nicholas gladly rode the overtired express the entire way home!! It was a great day and we had a wonderful time! Thanks Grandma for watching the kids and thank you to everyone for your lovely anniversary wishes!!


I'm not going to lie...I was pretty excited about the little blue box!

City Views

I think we look better now (maybe not this picture) than we did 6 years ago!!




Our Companions for the ride home....


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com